– Intima is a telehealth platform conveniently connecting individuals and couples to intimacy health and wellness providers through video conferencing and in-app messaging when in-person visits are not feasible. Our platform offers secured privacy, instant or prescheduled sessions during prime or after-work hours, automated appointment reminders, session note-taking, task assignment, automated billing, and anonymity as desired.
– All videoconference sessions and in-app messaging are prepaid. Session prices vary according to provider hourly rate (displayed in the provider profile) and length of session. Clients may search for, and choose a provider within their price range and select session length in increments of 15 minutes (up to one hour). Clients may also in-app message providers according to that provider’s message rate.
– Client privacy is our foremost concern. Clients may disable the videoconferencing feature at any time before or during a session, however, your legal identity will be cataloged for billing purposes. Sessions are conducted according to all HIPAA regulations. In an immanent emergency, Intima has the right to share your information with authorities.
– Clients set up their account then schedule a videoconference with a provider they choose based on their needs and preferences. Clients can either chat immediately with an available provider or set up an appointment for a future time and date. Clients may also communicate with providers through in-app messaging.
– All providers hold certifications in their specialized fields and maintain a high degree of professionalism. They have extensive experience in providing mental health and wellness resources to clients. Clients may preview credentials of each provider before services are given.
– If you desire ease, convenience, and affordability while seeking professional help for intimacy and relationship challenges, but face circumstances preventing in-person consultation, Intima is right for you! We have tried to remove barriers that might keep individuals from seeking the education, knowledge and help they need. Our platform offers secured privacy, instant or prescheduled counseling during prime or after-work hours, automated appointment reminders, session note-taking, task assignment, automated billing, and anonymity as desired.
– When it comes to teaching and sharing information, we believe there is little to no difference between in-person and videoconference consultation. Intima providers communicate the same over videoconference as they do in person. Our providers teach and council clients in a place and way that is comfortable and convenient; one of the many benefits of telehealth.
– Intima providers do not provide demonstration of intimate behavior or acts. Intima does not treat medical or mental emergencies. If you are experiencing suicidal thoughts, please call 911.
– Because insurance laws and coverage continually change, clients should check with their insurance provider before using Intima services. Many companies now cover mental health and will reimburse care from our providers. Clients may ask their Intima provider for a diagnosis. A diagnosis code will appear on the session receipt which may be submitted to an insurance company for reimbursement if a client’s specific plan covers that service.
– After setting up an account, clients select provider search parameters based on needs and preferences such as gender, specialty or credentials, years of experience, session and messaging rates, religious affiliation, primary language, location, etc. Providers may be immediately available for videoconference or require prescheduling for a future time and date. You can also communicate immediately with providers through our in-app messaging.
INTIMA takes your privacy very seriously and is HIPAA and GDPR compliant.
Simply contact customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We strive to make sure each client has a positive experience with our service and our providers.
– New providers set up an account by completing a profile page and adding professional information including credentials, insurance and billing/bank information for deposits. Set hourly session and messaging fees. After completing registration, providers will be immediately available in the system on a provisional basis while credentials are verified. Providers then set their availability (either instantly or for future days and times) using their profile home page.
– Clients and providers may use any device for this service. We strongly recommend using wifi-enabled devices for best connectivity during live sessions, however, mobile data is sufficient for clients or providers when setting availability, messaging, issuing or accessing task lists, given updates, or general business management.
Yes as well as GDPR compliant.
– Please check this site frequently for updates as circumstances evolve! Following the COVID-19 pandemic and pronouncement by regulatory authorities, some providers may offer counsel and education across state boundaries to certain clients. Therapists may choose to offer remote therapy to those outside their state if regulations allow, or offer coaching services across state lines. Therapists are solely responsible to know and comply with their state laws and regulations.
Yes, Intima is HIPAA and EU GDPR compliant.
-Providers are paid by Intima, L.L.C. once weekly for all sessions and messages within that weekly billing period. Providers set up direct deposit account information when creating an account.
– Intima services can be accessed wherever Wi-Fi or mobile data is available. It is strongly recommended that live sessions be conducted using Wi-Fi.